Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Wow, I got my first one. I’ll give you the gold star today for two reasons, you guessed right and you made me right. Lol
    I’ll take that cold one but I don’t think it will still be cold by time it gets to me, lol pretty cool with your co-worker. You can plane a Cruz with him. I get off work at 3p, and then have to go to my women’s bosses house and mow his lawn. Should be home by 530 but I will have a cold one by 4 when I start his lawn. Damn now I want one now. Thanks :rofl:
    Have a good day

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Well you didn't guess but I'll guess that you're guessing me so by that logic you're right. I'm off to bed so my day will be spent sleeping. I plan to enjoy it as much as I can. [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION], you're next. Hope you're doing well Alex.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning, well I have another busy day ahead of me. Friday is close so I'm happy. Curky is up. :glasses:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Maybe we'll see Curky after lunch...

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just eating something before I hop in the shower and get ready for work. Did not sleep well at all today. I'm guessing Surreal is next.

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope its me cooking some Hamburger steaks with mashed potatos, some turkey breasts I had and some steamed carrots. Anyone else hungry? Lol Should be ready by about 1900. Surreal is up if SupplySgt doesn't leave his mark.

7. SurrealOne

Lovin should pop in, soon...

-- Surreal

P.S. What's with this naming two people, stuff, Riley? (Weak!)

8. rileyjr16

It increases my chances of being "right." Surreal next

9. SurrealOne

It's also bogus. Picking two is like picking your nose and your butt at the same time -- something you really shouldn't do ... at least not while people are watching. (LOL) Riley's up...

10. rileyjr16

Lol Yeah good point. Surreal up next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.