Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

yes I'm still around. Donyms your up

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not before me! Sorry to make you wrong, Curkster. To make up for it I'll say that you're the next poster!

3. Curky

lol, no problem, I saw you post at 4?? am and thought you would sleep till work because you said you have been busy. but i should know better. you always have time for GMTC,:rofl: surreal you are up

4. SurrealOne

I went to bed at 6am and was up at 9:15am and immediately got to work. (I didn't log in to post until lunch time.) Then I pushed out all of today's items until tonight, drove to get my trailer, dragged it to the lake house, and drove back home. I've been back about 40 mins, now ... and have all of today's items to catch up on. I'll likely hit the hay around 4am or 5am and sleep until 8am or 9am. Aren't sleep disorders wonderful when you make them work for you?!

sdefender might drop in...

5. Curky

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] sleep disorders are great. Well for me, i guess you too. What kind of Computer/Technical do you do? Just wondering. I think Donyms will be in first

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here, kind of. Good morning all. I hope everyone has a great day. I think Curky will stop by again. :glasses:

7. Curky

you got it buddy... Good day to you as well. I think I need coffie. donyms your up

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] - I currently work on the security side of the industry --- with a focus on corporate integrity (a la 'GRC'; Google the acronym if you need to, as it's a lot to explain). You're up, again, Curky...

9. Curky

thats cool. As my kid said when she was younger, he is smart smart. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. surreal you still here

10. SurrealOne

Yup, still here. Maybe Donyms will pop in before the business day is done...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.