Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes I'm still here. Fridays are slow and boring for me. :sign0020: SurrealOne again?

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup! It's not boring, here. I think I'm going to head to the lake and do some electrical work on the new trailer, this weekend. There was no option for a sealed wiring harness -- meaning it uses scotch connectors which I hate (they're the usual cause of wiring problems in trailer wiring) and need to fix. I might as well do it from the start. I might stain the trailer deck with something pigmented so the sun doesn't take its toll quite so readily, too. (We'll see...)

Donyms, you're next. What are your plans for the weekend?

3. donyms

Well, we have Bayfest going on this weekend in Mobile, Al and we plan to go check that out one day. It is starting today and going through Sunday. What I am really excited about is Cruisin the Coast starts Sunday in Biloxi, MS and goes through next weekend, lots of really cool cars and trucks to be seen. :great: Maybe we will see [MENTION=53586]SWAT13[/MENTION]

4. SurrealOne

Sounds like a fun weekend. :) C'mon back Donyms...

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope it is me, stopping in before i go home. everyone have a great weekend.........

6. SurrealOne

You too, Curky. Since Curky forgot to guess the next poster, I will. I'll give Donyms one more shot...

7. donyms

Thank you Sir. I am still here. Trying to find a good write up on mask - how to make them and there uses. My girlfriend does digital scrap-booking and is trying to learn about mask. Come on back SurrealOne.................... :glasses:

8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

its just me checking in and seeing how everything is going. hope all is well with you guys. donyms come on back buddy.

9. donyms

Good morning all, going to check out the cool cars and trucks today at Cruisin the coast in Biloxi. I hope you all have a great day. Curky may show up soon.................... :glasses:

10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Wow, you guessed me and i never stop by on the weekend. Good job. Sitting at the bar watching the OSU game and ND game. Surreal is up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.