Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree with donyms that Curky will be back, soon.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]: I'm usually up at this hour but often neck deep in work. This morning things are moving a little slower than usual so I had some time.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

LOL, Today is going to be a great day. The boss and I had a talk yesterday and today about a fellow co-worker. He wants her to quit:sign0081: because she is greedy and a Bi***, She has chased other RCP away. So I made some changes with on-call. I made it were she don’t get a chose any more. And I am just going to be a ****. I give it a month [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] come back :yipi:

3. SurrealOne

Good luck with that; I hope it works out as planned. Curky's next...

4. Curky

Thank you [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]. I'm in a great mood this morning. I have two days in a row w/o a migraine. First time in 6 months. Thanks to my in-law aunt. Hopefully I break the cycle and I go a week w/o it coming back. I think Donyms will be in second this morning. I like the new banner on GMTC for ROM

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning all, I like the new banner also. I think Curky will be back soon............ :glasses:

6. Curky

you got it buddy.I don't know how you guessed me I'm never here in the morning, LMAO. I sy Donyms will be back

7. SurrealOne

Heh I like the fact that when you close the ROTM banner it doesn't come back. :) Good morning guys. Curky again?

8. Curky

Yep me again, I voted and it is still there for me.... Surreal your up.

9. SurrealOne

It has a X in the right-hand corner of it you can click that'll make it go away. Use it if you're tired of it taking up screen real-estate. Curky's next...

10. Curky

yep it is me, a busy day here. I get what you are saying now. i miss understood the first time. Surreal you still here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.