1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got it. I'm having problems with my internet explorer freezing up a lot this morning. It has been happening here and there. So I just hooked up my Google Chrome. But one of my work sites don't work on chrome so i will use explorer for that only. Donyms your up again
  2. Curky

[MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] where you at? I have been home, pulled dinner, took dogs for a walk in the woods, and now at the high school waiting for the kid to get out. When she get out going to have a couple of beers cook dinner, do the lawn, i think that is it. Lol
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here, just had some work to get done. How's your day going? Sounds like you been busy too........ Come back Curky............... :glasses:
  4. Curky

It is normal for me,lol. I like it that way, have a good day. Donyms your up
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hotels (even really nice ones) are lame. Curky is next...
  6. Curky

They are, i know. I thought i would sneak in and say hi. Surreal your up buddy. Hope you are doing well.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Odd for you to be on in the evening, Curky. I figure you'll be in next, this morning, since Donyms hasn't been showing up. I'll be on a plane. :)
  8. Curky

Yep you got it. Have a safe trip. I think Donyms will stop in this morning....
  9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stopping in as requested. I think Curky will stop in again this morning. :glasses:
  10. Curky

Yes you are right. This game is getting a little easy. For the most part it is only, Donyms & Surreal & me that really play. And we have figured out when we will be in. So I say Donyms will be in unless surreal get home soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.