1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Goldie was correct as I am, indeed, next. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], the trip was productive but I'm glad to be home. I think Donyms will drop in tomorrow morning.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Indeed you are right S. I think sfdefender will show up soon.................. :glasses:
  3. SurrealOne

Hrm, I agree, sdefender will probably pop in this weekend -- hopefully next!
  4. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

nope you both are wrong sorry, surreal is up. What a sucky weekend thats all i have to say
  5. SurrealOne

What's sucky about it, Curky? (You're next...)
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me again. Sunday at last. Where the heck is Curky hiding? :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

He's usually not on during the weekend. I was surprised he popped in and figured he might hang around ... but no such luck. Sadly my tongue box did not arrive Friday or Saturday; I was hoping to install it, today. C'mon back, Donyms?
  8. Curky

It is me this morning. I had a migraine all weekend and spent most of it in bed. Still have it now. The thing we must learn to live with. But I am here. Hope everyone had a good weekend..... Donyms your up

Guess not, can i re-guess. well i will [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is up. donyms no showed me again
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  9. SurrealOne

You don't get a gold star for reguessing. But I won't give you a migraine for it, either. C'mon back, Curky...
  10. Curky

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised: lol, You got it buddy. It is something I am use too but sometimes they just get to bad
    Surreal you are up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.