Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Goldie was correct as I am, indeed, next. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], the trip was productive but I'm glad to be home. I think Donyms will drop in tomorrow morning.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Indeed you are right S. I think sfdefender will show up soon.................. :glasses:

3. SurrealOne

Hrm, I agree, sdefender will probably pop in this weekend -- hopefully next!

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope you both are wrong sorry, surreal is up. What a sucky weekend thats all i have to say

5. SurrealOne

What's sucky about it, Curky? (You're next...)

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me again. Sunday at last. Where the heck is Curky hiding? :glasses:

7. SurrealOne

He's usually not on during the weekend. I was surprised he popped in and figured he might hang around ... but no such luck. Sadly my tongue box did not arrive Friday or Saturday; I was hoping to install it, today. C'mon back, Donyms?

8. Curky

It is me this morning. I had a migraine all weekend and spent most of it in bed. Still have it now. The thing we must learn to live with. But I am here. Hope everyone had a good weekend..... Donyms your up

Guess not, can i re-guess. well i will [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is up. donyms no showed me again

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  9. SurrealOne

You don't get a gold star for reguessing. But I won't give you a migraine for it, either. C'mon back, Curky...

10. Curky

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised: lol, You got it buddy. It is something I am use too but sometimes they just get to bad
    Surreal you are up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.