GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator

I'm here. Just installed my new chassie ground. Tuesday I will install the frame, engine and alt grounds.

Curky next.
  2. Curky

Curky New Member

Wow guys, we are getting good at this, lol That is pretty cool CR. CR you are next
  3. Conlan Rose

Yup I'm here. Man is 1/0 awg cable hard to cut. Need to look up a better way to cut for Tuesday.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Use a hack saw with a fresh blade. Unintuitive for cable, I know, but 1/0AWG is more like highly flexible pipe. You'd be surprised how well it works if you don't let it roll around while cutting it.

Also, you didn't guess, making you automatically wrong.

CR again.
  5. Conlan Rose

I will try that. I had guessed Curky not sure why it didn't post it... The shop teacher wouldn't believe me and kept trying with pliers. But the head of maintenance who was standing there agreed with me and you Surreal.

Surreal next.
  6. donyms

donyms New Member

Just stopped in to screw up you guy's rhythm. LOL! Just kidding but I think Surreal will be in also in a little while. :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Yup, you got me. I think it'll be Curky in the morning just to mess with us on Saturday. :)
  8. donyms

donyms New Member

Wow, no Curky............. Well, I think CR is going to stop in soon.... :glasses:
  9. Goldie

Goldie New Member

No, it's me. Since I was poking about on the site thought I'd drop in, now it 's CR's turn.
  10. Conlan Rose

Yup I'm here. I'm trying to find deck lighting to replace the lights we currently have that are broken. Seems they don't make lights like our current ones any more only surface mount which we don't want. The wiring is fine and so is the transformer, but the lights and housings are shot. Below is the current lights we have that we want to replace with similar ones.
    IMG_20130505_123134_501.jpg
    Below is the style of lights that I currently only can find that would require cutting holes in the deck and would put out minimal light.
    aurora_corona_01.jpg

Surreal next.
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  11. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

You got me. I'm finally moved into the new place. After much work, it feels like a home. I'm now 8.5 miles from the family lake house (instead of ~50mi), making it a LOT more convenient to hit the shop and work on the truck. Now I just need to turn in my apartment keys ... and ask out one of th gals who works there, since she's mentioned (twice) that she doesn't have a boyfriend. The worst she can do is say, 'no'. Heh.

CR again...
  12. Conlan Rose

Yup I'm here. Currently looking at new Laptops. I do still love my Gateway M-6880, but its a 2007 laptop and has horrible battery life and can't handle the programs I run as well anymore.

Surreal again
  13. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Finally done with drill weekend. Cell signal was terribly slow where we were for drill so I wasn't able to log on. I wish Verizon or Sprint would just buy Bluegrass (the provider in central KY where we were at) and be done with it. I have Verizon and I've gotten spoiled with the coverage here in TN and back home in Oklahoma. Starting to piece together some job leads that may enable me to move back home.

Anyway I'm off to bed after I finish this cold one. Curky in the morning.
  14. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I agree that Curky should be in, soon.
  15. Curky

Curky New Member

I'm here. Been working on calls since 530. You are right Surreal, the worst she can say is no. Good luck. No more long trips anymore. Thats cool. surreal again
  16. donyms

donyms New Member

I think Sureeal will be back soon......... :glasses:
  17. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Unless I end up dating the gal I plan to ask out. It'd be just my luck to leave the city and then have to drive back to it for a woman...

Curky again.
  18. Curky

Curky New Member

Well if it ends up, things don't work out. It is no biggie. If it does work out. She will be living with you within the year :gasp:surreal again
  19. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Wanted: meaningful overnight relationship.

Relevance: I've been married, once, and don't intend to do it again. My mindset is that of a permanet bachelor. Of course the right woman could change that stance, but while meeting such a woman is possible ... it's not very probable.

Curky again...
  20. Curky

Curky New Member

I know where you stand on that. You have said it many times. That is why I said that. :glasses: surreal again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.