1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

He's missing in action, it seems. Perhaps Donyms will drop back in, today...
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Maybe I will, what a boring cold day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe SurrealOne will be back again soon......... :glasses:
  3. SurrealOne

Yup. Been working today, so I agree on the boring part. :no: One more time, Donyms?
  4. donyms

Where are our other players? @Curky @sfdefender [MENTION=19996]goldie[/MENTION] @LOVINTHESTORM everyone seems to have left us. Come on SurrealOne time for you to check in. :glasses:
  5. SurrealOne

I've been wondering that, myself. Curly should be around in the morning...
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got it. I'm here. Donyms next? hope everyone had an ok weekend
  7. donyms

Good morning, I hope anyone on the east coast is safe and prepared for the storm coming your way. Our prayers are with you. Curky come on back man. :glasses:
  8. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I'm here, I'm here. They have to be getting hit hard. We got about 45mph wind right now say we will get 75mph gusts. I'm not that close there neither but we have the collision of the two right above me. Time for snow. Donyms is up again
  9. donyms

Be safe Curky, For anyone that would like to keep a check on the storm as it aproaches here is a link to the NY harbor webcam. http://www.nyharborwebcam.com/ I hope everyone stays safe. Curky again........... :glasses:
  10. SurrealOne

That link no worky for me -- not from either of my connections. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] is probably next...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.