1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I guess Curky didn't feel like explaining his screen name. Donyms is next...
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in one last time before I head for bed. Y'all have a good one. Surreal will be back.
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yews it's me once again, I have to go to the Dealership to pick up my new truck mats today but I will be back after lunch. Will SurrealOne come back again?
  4. SurrealOne

Why in Heck's name are you buying things from and getting service at a stealership? Donyms might be back after he's done getting voluntarily robbed...
  5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

-- [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] & [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]
    Sorry guys at work so off and on. MY SCREEN NAMEā€¦? lol
    Well I have to be careful because we are PG13
    Well back when I was young and immature and did really stupid stuff. My best friend and I were having a good night at his apartment watching, The Doors and Natural Born Killers. Good movies when you are garneted to be up for a minimum of 8hrs. We were sitting there trying to eat cookies. Apparently it would not come out of my mouth right and keep coming out Curkys . This was funny for hours. Since my best friend and I are still best friends it still stuck to me. Now everyone call me curky because of him. I think it is one of those things you had to be there but it stuck to me.

Donyms will be next
  6. donyms

I am good friends with the Parts and Service director so I get excellent work and The same pricing as Employees so on most things it is a good deal and I like keeping my truck as much GM as possible. The other day though they said I needed a low pressure switch and my freon needed to be vacuumed down and recharged for 200 + dollars so I went to see another friend of mine that replaced the switch and topped off the freon for 50.00. When I needed an alignment every where around here was 79 - 129 for the alignment and the dealership was 59. I hope this answers your question. :great:Will SurrealOne come back?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  7. SurrealOne

Ahh special treatment, that's why. Now, see, if we ALL got that kind of treatment on parts costs then we might all like stealerships. I only use stealerships if I'm under warranty ... to protect my warranty; that's the only sane reason to pay the usual premiums. Lovin might be next...
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in and out. Headed to work one more night for the week. Funny story Curky. I think Surreal will be next.
  9. donyms

Weekend finely, well they got the wrong mats in so I have to wait for them to reorder them. Bummer. I should have them next week though. I think Riley should be checking in now. :glasses:
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yeah I'll leave my mark. A little bummed about my chain slap in the transfer case. Donyms may be back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.