1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think Donyms will beat him to the punch...
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning Guys, Come back SurrealOne....... :glasses:
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

It is me. Hope everyone had a good weekend.... Donyms is up
  4. donyms

I had a good weekend Curky, I hope you did as well. Come on back now Curky....... :glasses:
  5. Curky

Yes had a good weekend. Freaking out today I go to the dentist for a deep cleaning today. I am completely horrified of them, to make a long story short. When I was a kid all my teeth came in rotten do to me being 2 month pre-mature. I have had problems with my teeth my whole life. Everyone makes fun of me because how horrified I am of the dentist, but I get so sick the day of. They use to give me valium until they realized it doesn’t help. They literally have to strap me down. Crazy I know. I know I will live and be fine. I would rather go through brain surgery again. lol
    Donyms your up
  6. donyms

I think you will be fine although cleanings are not my favorite either. :sign0020: Come on back Curky. :glasses:
  7. Curky

I don't mind a normal cleaning but to have them numb my whole mouth and dig into my gums. It is what it is, I have to go know matter what. On a good note they are putting up the posts for my fence today. Donyms again? Maybe
  8. donyms

Last check in for a couple of hours. Is it time for SurrealOne yet? :glasses:
  9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope , it's me. Just could not resist stopping by.
  10. Curky

But who is next?
    ME!!!! good morning guys. Donyms next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.