Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms New Member

I'm doing good, sorry I failed you earlier. Just looking forward to getting my new hood on and getting my new rear sway bar. It's only been a week since I ordered the sway bar but it seems like it has been a month. LOL!!!! Come on back Surreal. :glasses:
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Bingo! And yes, the waiting game is lame. If it makes you feel any better, I'm -still- waiting on the compressr bracket for my York 210. As soon as it's done I can complete my on board air system, but the person doing the design work is doing me a favour, so I can't pester. (I could... but I have manners.) Until it's done I have to fill from an outside air source, have only a limited number of uses of my air horns, and zero use of air tools. Meh.

Where's CR?
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator

I'm around.. Just being unhappy that I can't work on the truck and that its stuck an hour away waiting to be fixed at a dealer.. I looked into what the spec torque was for the starter and my manual says 35 ft lb. I couldn't get it off with a 125 ft lb rated impact driver soo it was really over torqued. Ordered my OBDII adapter yesterday and also ordered some switches for the panel I'm creating on Solid Works that I will create using a 3D printer.

Surreal again
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in real quick. 8 more workdays (10 days total) and then it's off to Fort Knox for me. Y'all have a good one. Curky in the morning.
  5. Curky

Curky New Member

you got me. CR next up??
  6. donyms

donyms New Member

Nope, no CR yet. I think Curky will be back soon........ :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I agree: Curky will be back.
  8. donyms

donyms New Member

Trying to find some new music to buy. I wish Surreal would tell me what some of his favorite electronic music is, I like electronic but I only have a little that I have found by accident. LOL! Surreal, you're up again man. :glasses:
  9. Curky

Curky New Member

. Sometime I would like to be a A$$ on here, but I'm not that good with the words. I guess??:lol:eek:r I am just too nice. Just saying. (no one here) surreal again

@donyms go back to page 361 here. him and i talked about it and he put a couple out there.
  10. donyms

donyms New Member

Thanks for the heads up Curky, it's probably just me but I don't see a page 361. I think when you choose in your settings how many post to show per page, that determines the number of pages and I am only showing 132 total because I am on a big @$$ desktop computer with a large screen. :gasp:
    I have no problem being an @$$ when needed so people say I am an @$$. I am fine with that but people rarely misunderstand me. Curky, if I had my choice of how to be I would probably choose to be more like you because you probably have friends. I used to have some but they all died and people now days consider it rude to say what's on your mind. Go figure. LOL!!!!! Okay, it's time for Surreal and I'm not taking no for an answer............ :rofl:
  11. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Here as requested. Check out these artists, [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]: Deadmau5, Kaskade, Mord Fustang, Ticon, DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, OceanLab, Hyper Crush

Sarge is up.
  12. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Yup I'm in. Surreal, I really enjoyed your demands for facts and searching for your own in the ethanol thread. It's one of the things I enjoy about reading your posts.

I'm guessing Curky in the morning.
  13. Curky

Curky New Member

You got me.

Very few, I don't get out much with my busy life. Most ppl from my past, well I would like to leave them there. Not good ppl to be around. Donyms next
  14. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Heh, some people don't like my direct and blunt approach (the owner of this site is among them, actually), but I'm glad you appreciate it. I trust you also noted that when I held the individual to his own standard ... that he failed to deliver and cited inability to locate things that I readily found. I don't enjoy calling people to the carpet, but sometimes I just feel it needs to be done.

Curky next.
  15. Curky

Curky New Member

you got me. Surreal again

- - - Updated - - -

going car hunting tonight. I just want to get the first thing and say here you go so I'm just done with it already. LOL (I wont)
  16. Conlan Rose

I'm in. I finished making/printing the switch panel I designed in solidworks. The switches come in today. I posted in the What have u done to ur GM truck today? thread. Also once the dealer calls me I'm heading to pick up my truck in torrington. The service head who is personally working on my truck said the price will be around $560 for replacing the starter, fixing some burnt wires, and inspecting my flywheel teeth. That price also includes two nights that the truck was there.

Curky next.
  17. Curky

Curky New Member

I did see the switch panel you did. That is pretty cool. Hope everything goes smooth for you. I'll say CR next. Donyms is MIA today.
  18. Conlan Rose

I think Dony is too busy playing with his new sway bar. Right now I'm trying to look up what data my OBDII bluetooth adapter will be able to see and it seems from the info I've gathered GM knew its stuff in 96' and had all the data that most current vehicles have and then some.

Curky again.
  19. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Surreal I just saw the latest responses on that thread. Well played sir. And I do appreciate that bluntness because I typically am myself. I enjoy seeing facts, even if it turns out that I'm wrong, because of my innate curiosity about everything, especially anything mechanical or electrical. That's what got me into the car hobby to start with. Curiosity of how it worked.

Surreal next.
  20. donyms

donyms New Member

Surreal, thank you so much. I am looking forward to checking out some good new music. :great: Curky, you're up now bud.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.