1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

yea, some wheres close to him. i still would like to meet up with him and a few others from up that way. hell i would like to meet most ppl from this forum, they sure are a helpful bunch of guys and gals here. your up again
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Ya sounds like your a frendly guy, and your uup
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

i try to get along with everyone i meet. unless i get screwed over, but thats like any man. you seem like a good dude too. hopefully alot of us can get together sometime and shoot the ****. your up again brotha.
  4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

ya im a pretty good dude, what did you mean by shoot the **** SFD.
  5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

get together, hangout and just talk about what we kno best, trucks and anything else that comes up in conversation. its always good to make new friends and just have a good time. hopefully we have some meets this summer and i get to meet some of you guys. your up again.
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

I snuck in for a quick post or two. Just chilling in my room patiently waiting on tomorrow to get here. Parents and katelyn are driving to the base tomorrow for a short while, way too short. Kate has work tomorrow 10-2 and then Sunday 12-4. So I'll only see her for like 6 hours :( thanks to her anti military boss.

im gonna say BTG is next
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

My (wooden) proto-type dual air tank carrier:
    wood_proto.jpg

The (1/8" steel) finished product prior to painting:
    steel_final.jpg

The edge closest to where the photograph was taken is designed to bolt up through the bottom of the frame rail. The far side of the finished product is the side that faces the drive shaft -- and it's removable (bent on three sides . The right side faces toward the fuel tank and bolts up to a support between the carrier and the fuel tank. The left side faces the nose of the vehicle and is supported by the welded-on flange you see -- which bolts into the top of the frame rail.

The 2" diameter holes you see allow access to the drain cocks of the 2.5 gallon tanks when they are installed in the carrier -- without removing the carrier from under the truck. (I have plugs for the holes and they'll be installed when all else is done.)

I hope to get some anti-rust paint coats on this by Monday, but I have another project to take care of before I dive back into this one. Plus, the regulator on my paint gun is toast and I need to replace it.

Donyms is next...
  8. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

nope me, Curky?
  9. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Good morning guy's, I have to say I think BTG is coming back............. :glasses:
  10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Yup, hows your day today, donyms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.