1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

If you do alot of off-roading i highly recommend you do. btg

2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

No i dont really do a whole lot of off roading unless thats the only way to get to where im going then i would. I just want to get it a lil higher so i would definitaly be able to clear some stuff that i might be driving over.

- - - Updated - - -

and oh ya almost forgot, SFD next.

3. sfdefender24

I forgot to mention it does come in handy having a higher clearance for when you're trying to get out to either your favorite hunting or fishing spot way down some two track. Thats where most of my off-roading comes from unless im out playing in the dunes in Michigan or the beaches of North Carolina. BTG

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dang, sfdef, running 4.56's I get 13ish around town and 15ish highway -- and am sitting at 14.3 combined on the tank I'm running right now -- which is the winter mix. Unlike you I don't have AFM or a 6spd tranny, so you should be able to do better than I can.

Why haven't you done a custom tune, yet? Lew should be able to get some more MPG out of your truck for you ... and there's no need to wait until you regear because Lew will retune for free within the first year, so you can get a custom tune now and then have him bake in the 4.56 gear ratio change PRIOR to the regear work (so that you can load the new custom tune with gear change in the parking lot after picking up the truck from the regear). It'll likely start saving you gas money immediately if you go this route and put your Trinity to more use!

BTG is next.

5. sfdefender24

I have a guy in michigan thats gonna load 2 tunes for me, one for eco and one for performance. All of my buddies run this guys tunes on their silverados and have heard great things about it. On top of that, he is gonna do the tunes for free as a welcome back gift. Surreal?

6. SurrealOne

Git R Done!

C'mon back [MENTION=37976]sfdefender24[/MENTION]...

7. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Sounds like your getting a free tune job just cuz you in the military, pretty cool, Surreal now.

8. sfdefender24

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] im pretty stoked to have this finally getting to the stages where i want it. Next thing to be done is all motor mods. your up again surreal

9. SurrealOne

When's it going to be done sfdef?

BTG next...

10. sfdefender24

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] my truck wont be done for a long time. I'm going to slowly mod the motor until i have nothing left to do but a supercharger. Unless i get this deployment coming up in 6 months then itll happen a lil sooner. and BTG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.