Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got it buddy, donyms next this morning

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got me again, 45 degrees here this morning and raining. I guess it can't be warm all the time. Curky again.......:glasses:

3. Curky

I would take 45 over my 25,lol Dinyms again

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got done with my conference call now I have to go on a service call. Will be back this afternoon. BTG maybe? :glasses:

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

48F, here ... and raining. Curky again...

6. Curky

you got it. I can't complain about the 25F. We had 60F over the last weekend, that just don't happen here in Ohio in January. 2-3 months left of cold. I hate the cold! Question on painting plastic, I should have my ATV in 3 months and it is blue. I want to paint it white to match my truck and then buy some black tribal stickers. More than likely a skin for the atv because that is to much money. Suggestions on painting it? This is it. @SurrealOne next because I tagged him
    552036_398981716822165_2007504544_n.jpg

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm back because I'm on lunch break, but because you tagged me. Regarding the painting I suggest:

• Remove the plastics, yourself
    • Remove all stickers from the plastics
    • Take a scotch brite pad to all sides of the plastics to scuff them so paint will adhere to them
    • Apply 3-5 coats of white paint (designed for plastics) with 10 mins between coats
    • Apply 3-5 coats of clear coat (designed for plastics) with 10 mins between coats.
    • Allow to cure for 24-48 hours
    • Apply decals as you see fit
    • Reinstall plastics

Removing the plastics and having them vinyln wrapped is another option. No matter what you do rocks and such are going to chip the paint and/or knick/tear vinyl wrap. Expect this. The only way to prevent this is to order plastics in the colour you want and install them.

Curky next.

8. Curky

That was the plain. I just wanted to know if there was another way (that would make it better). Plastic cost to much and I did look and could not find it for the 03 500 Scrambler. Thank you. Maybe Surreal again because Donyms is off line and BTG is MIA

9. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope, im back. how yall been, ive been sick so thats why i havent beend on

- - - Updated - - -

Curky next

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Im just getting off of work. Might get off the boat and do stuff. And [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION], my insurance company waives the insurance when I'm deployed. Btg next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.