1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

LMAO :rofl::rofl: you always get me when i do something stupid like that. hahaha any plans this weekend [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] since i tagged you, your up
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There are ice storm warnings here and there's already a glaze on the parking lot. I'll be out in the mess within a few hours, as I'm slowly transporting my belongings to a storage unit I have close to the family lake house 1.5 hours north of me. After I drop off some items I'll head to the lake house, set up a 50,000-80,000 btu propane heater in the garage, and continue with my lighting and wiring work over the weekend. I'll have to park catty-corner and take up both bays to do it. LOL

How about you, [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]?
  3. Curky

nothing big, I hope to wash my truck but pretty much pointless since it is still snowing and real cold. My truck is full of brown snow and salt. I hate how bad it is for the truck, I like snow but hate the cold. It is to cold for me to do anything outside. I really don't want to clean the house. Next winter will be better. I'll have a quad so it will give me a good reason to go outside. Good luck with you lighting. So, you moving to the lake house or did you get it just as a getaway? Sureal again
  4. SurrealOne

The lake house is where my family lives. I moved back into the area to be close to them but am 1.5 hours away because, at the time, I needed to be near the office. Now I work from home or travel, so I can live anywhere ... and I've been looking for acreage (60-100ish) near the lake house for 22 months.

When my lease expires I'm either going to be in a place and have my acreage (plan A) or building a home on ~1 acre (plan B) -- both within 20 mins of the family lake house. Since I go up there almost every weekend, anyway, it makes sense to slowly move my things ... to take advantage of the trips I'm already making.

I'm commencing my drive. Curky one more time.
  5. Curky

Makes a lot of seance now,. i took a pick of my truck, so you can see how pretty it is, lol
    Surreal one more time. I will stop in this weekend sometime. I hope. 2013-01-25_15-21-17_48.jpg
  6. SurrealOne

Where's that Riley guy?
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, SurrealOne your up..................... :glasses:
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Okay, where did everyone go? I am going with Curky. :glasses:
  9. Curky

I have no idea, seems real slow lately. Donyms again