1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree, Curky should show up soon. :glasses:
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Not before me, Donyms again
  3. donyms

Good call BTG. I think Curky may be AWOL? So I will go with Surreal next............. :glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup! Where's Riley?
  5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, finely me guys, here is my morning so far:
    WTF!!! FML,
    #1- I wake up a couple of minutes late- no biggie.
    #2 – Driving to the store to get coffee, Why can’t I see.
    #3 – Burned out driver side headlight- ok well this will suck I’ll get one today after work. I’ll take the slow road. I see people drive like this every day.
    #4 – Rt 91 NO **** *red*&*Blues. Are you kidding? He was a *%&# !!!!!! Verbal warning and he will be looking for me tomorrow. I promised I would but come on really, I have the luck.
    also now- wife is upset (pis#@&%) me because she found out I have been buying 5hr energy drinks a lot lately because of lack of sleep. The only reson why she is mad is because my brain surgen told me I should not take them no more. Now i have to deal with that latter. ANYONE have a rooom for rent, lmao
    donyms up

PS- Since you are suppose to replace both at the same time. ?? Should I? I have Silver Star ultra in right now. Here is the thing should I buy 1 or a 2 pack or should I get a 2pk of zXe?
    remember they are daylight running. I can turn them off but have to do that every time and I WILL NOT Remember to do that. @SurrealOne @donyms @Enkeiavalanche [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  6. donyms

Glad to see you Curky, I think I would replace them both but the Silverstar or the zxe I'm not sure about. I hope your day is better today. Curky again? :glasses:
  7. Curky

me too, lol I would get the zxe but i think they are HID. IDK? but if I get them do i need to get something else for them? All the HID kits I see come w/some kind of box (converter or something?) or can I just plug them in. Donyms again
  8. donyms

The zxe is a halogen bulb so you just change them out. I like the HIDs but if they didn't have HIDs I would be using the zxe probably. Curky? :glasses:
  9. Curky

yep it is me again. do you know if those are ok for the low beams considering that they are on all the time when the truck is in drive? Donyms
  10. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have heard good things about the ZXE bulbs. I am running HIR 9011 bulbs in my truck They are equivalent to a 9005 in size but have an output of 2300 lumens compared to 1700 of a standard halogen. They make an 9012 that is for the 9006 bulb. The light is rated at 3900 Kalvin so it is slightly whiter than my stock bulbs, but not white. If you want to order them let me know and I will tell you what site to go to. I know that lumen output is not necessarily what gives you the "brightness" effect that people look for. IT is a combo between lumen and Kalvin temp. The amazon hir bulbs are not all that high quality. @Curky is next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.