1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The problem is I need them today because the cop said he will be looking for me tomorrow, knowing I go that way everyday (there are not many ppl on that road at 530am). They are H11 in size that I need. It would take me 15mins to go around that road. Plus he was so nice(? lol) I really think he will be looking for me. ?? Piney again maybe sorry to pull you here, I know you don't play the games but did not want to double post, lol
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They will work fine with your DRLs also. Your low beam is your DRLs and they generally just send less voltage to them for the DRLs when it is daytime. Curky?
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yea, I understand! I had an issue with "white" bulbs one time. I was running pia extreme white bulbs in my 03. We were on route 2 and got hit by a major snow storm. The piaa bulbs rated at 4300 K were "pure white", They bounced so much white light off the snow coming down that I could not see. After about 5 miles I gave up. Luckily I had my stock bulbs with me. I pulled over and changed back to the stock halogens and was able to see again to finish our trip home. Because of that I don't think that I will ever buy a "pure white" 4300K bulb again. That being said, I have entered multiple contests online in an attempt to win a set of the ZxE bulbs just to see how they compare, @Curky next
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good morning.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]:
    • That's some terrible luck.
    • The ZXE's are, indeed, halogens, not HIDs, so there's no special box. Just plug and play like any other halogen bulb.
    • Replace both bulbs at the same time.
    • I'd avoid Sylvania Silverstars as they are reported not to last as long as others. (I don't know this for fact, I just know what I read.)
    • If you want whiter light, go for the ZXE's but be prepared to spend a fair bit on them. If you're in cash conservation mode go for inexpensive halogen bulbs.

Curky's next.
  5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thank you everyone. You guys are great! I am so glad I am a part of this club. I will be getting the xze today after work. My local auto zone has them for $60. when I replace the burned out one first I will take pics and compare them to the S.S. ultra's.
    I hope that cop pulls in front of me tomorrow. I think he will love my new lights in his rear view mirror, lol
    with the side by side comparison on the computer between the two. the lumes are the same just a color temp difference by 200

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/productComparisons/productComparison.jsp
    Surreal again
  6. SurrealOne

Yup, you got me. Now I'm off to lunch. Donyms is up...
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good call, I think Surreal will be back next. :glasses:
  8. SurrealOne

You're right. I can't imagine how you knew! Hrm, [MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION] is regular enough that he might consider joining us, here. It'd be nice to have some more folks play; I miss the days when GMCErica, Jeremy, Coach, and a pile of others played ... it was way more interesting. We need more peeps!
  9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ah hell why not! I always look at the convos on here just never come in to guess. I say Donyms next
  10. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Okay now! Just had to stop in and see how everyone is doing. Curky glad to see you solved your problem. I think BTG will be by next.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.