Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I did ... it was down below the pics. I had a weird feeling Curky would be on, too. It looks like he did post, this morning ... but didn't drop in to see us in this thread. What a slacker.

Donyms next.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think he is changing his oil now so maybe he will be on soon. Curky come on down..................... :glasses:

3. SurrealOne

Lunch break is over, so it's time to go finish securing the hard line to the frame rail and install the rear air manifold. (Yay, the easy part!) I think CR is next.

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I am. The work on the system looks almost as if it was stock Surreal. I too use my phone for pictures but my Droid4 seems to take very good photos in all light situations with some adjustment of course. I say Donyms next.

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, finely got done. Some of you already know.I made a rookie mistake. I messaged everyone on at that time. I talked to my friend who is also my mechanic. He said with the way I drive (lika an as&%@&%) on top of winter, NO! not to use the 5w20. he came and got me and got the 5w30 that i needed. So all done. I will never make that mistake again. I got different answers from different ppl. so than k you for the answers to: @donyms @Enkeiavalanche @TimTom64b @ChromeSilver02 I will go with Surreal next

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ill pop in once.

curky come on back

Alex

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got me, also thank you [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION] for the reply. i will go with surreal

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

No it's me. Very busy. Getting deployed Thursday. Sierraowner next

9. SurrealOne

Well, you're not deployed, yet! Maybe BTG, next...

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope it's me this time. At Walmart getting a few things to occupy myself with while we're out there. Pretty sure the things I'm buying won't make it past the 2nd month. Surreal next again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.