1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Sounds good to me Curky. I have lots of patience so I don't mind waiting, especially if the food is good. Curky again.... :glasses:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Patients? Are you a doctor, now???

Donyms next...
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

I have always been a machine doctor, so yes............ :rofl: Curky, you coming back?
  4. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

lol, Don't worry Donyms, Surreal is always on me about thing like that. I swear he should of been an English teacher. I could not see him on for a month and I could spelled everything right and the one day I don't he will see it, lmao!!!! Donyms again
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

No it is I. Any one here good at figuring out resistance to drop voltage? Cause so far the calculators I've found have not helped me at all. Need help on it because I need to drop the reg truck voltage to 5v to make my LED light bars work as running lights and brake/turn lights. I say Curky again.
  6. SurrealOne

[MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION], I've never done that, but here's a thread that speaks to multiple approaches and the pros/cons of several of them: http://www.instructables.com/answers/How-can-I-convert-12v-down-to-5v/

I'd probably be prone to using the 7805 voltage regulator, myself, if my load was 250-500ma (i.e. as long as heat is a non-issue).

Curky next...
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

ill stop in. went to golden corral for breakfast with some friends, hit walmart for some rugs, looked at the empty ammo shelf, and now im home.

i figure dony will be in.

Alex
  8. SurrealOne

Well, I gave him time. Curky's next...
  9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got it. I am waiting for all hell to break loose here in the office. LOL. Think I might be getting a raise soon. Hoping she get mad and walks out. That would be sweet. I can do her job and mine, no biggie. I will take half of her salary and add it to mine. He would save money, just saying. Surreal again
  10. SurrealOne

Why would you volunteer to take half her salary for doing all of her job when you can argue for all of her salary for doing all of her job??? After all, if you're doing all of her job you should get all of her pay. He still saves money by not having to search for/hire someone, not having to cross-train said new hire, and not having to pay for benefits for that person. (Benefit costs are significant for employers...)

i.e. By giving you all of her salaray he still saves a crapton, so don't sell yourself short -- negotiate well. I just gave you all the tools you need to do it -- now just execute on it.

Curky, again...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.