1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Good call. Curly next.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

@Pikey: On my truck we just leak-checked and pressure tested my recent on board air plumbing -- so nothing interesting to photograph. I'll leave it to alox to post what we did to his. He took pics and I know he plans to do some kind of write-up.

@Conlan Rose: Curly? I suppose he does resemble the bald Curly when he has no hat on. LOL!

CR next...
  3. Conlan Rose

Stupid spell check......... Surreal next.
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope better late than never, I have been looking for a 9mm and omg the prices have gone up so much. I tried to find used ones too but i swear the government has some kind of filter, lol
    CR again
  5. Conlan Rose

Yup you got me right after lunch. Curky next.
  6. Curky

are you following me,lol I will go with surreal next
  7. SurrealOne

@Curky, there is no such thing as bad press. The demand for firearms and ammunition always rises when there's talk of taking such things away ... meaning when firearms are all over the press it is the WORST time to buy (because prices go up as demand rises and supply dwindles).

With all this 'gun control' talk, I have yet to hear even one politician or gun control advocacy goup talk about how they intend to take guns from criminals ... they've only talked about taking them from law-abiding citizens, so far.

CR next...
  8. Curky

@SurrealOne right, I got rid of all mine when i moved in with my wife 12yrs ago. she did not want them in the house with her daughter. So, i did sell them all but now I want to get one before it ends up to late (you know just in case). Daughter will be leaving for collage in a year. I told the wife i would get a bio-safe. she said fine. I dont want to waist money on a 22 so looking at 9's. would love a Glock again but I dont know I will go with surreal since I tagged him
  9. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

ah dar guys hows it hangin. Curky again
  10. SurrealOne

He let you down. :( I think CR's next...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.