1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yup I am :smile: how was everyones day so far.

Surreal is next.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lame. I'd rather be modding than working. CR, again...
  3. Conlan Rose

I'm pretty sure we all would, but with out working and making money we could never afford to mod anything.
  4. SurrealOne

True enough. You forgot to guess who would be next. I think you (CR) are next, again...
  5. Conlan Rose

Whoops... Well I would've guessed you anyway! I'm guessing your gonna come back surreal.
  6. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just slipping in to say hello, Surreal now you are up!
  7. Conlan Rose

Slowish night so far.... Surprised Surreal hasn't popped in yet. Shall he grace us with his presence?
  8. SurrealOne

There's nothing graceful about it. (Had you used 'disgrace' as a verb, it would have been appropos.) I was shopping -- had to go buy some space bags to try them out. Packing/moving sucks. CR next...
  9. Conlan Rose

I've never gotten them damn space bags to work.... But maybe it was me hope they work! So I bought another light strip for free using amazon prime points, should be in on Friday. Surreal next disgracing us :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Add on to my statement, but this is mainly for surreal. If the voltage regulator is going to be running all the time when the truck is on should I use a heat sink on it and is there any thing else I should do for keeping the electronics cool because the relays will likely heat up with constantly going on and off with the signals and brakes.
  10. SurrealOne

A heat sink won't hurt and can only help. Beyond that you're in territory that's unfamiliar to me, as I don't do IC work.

CR again...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.