Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope it is me. A little upset right now. Sold my ping pong table. I loaded it up whole but folded up. My dude said no way it will blow over. Well it did not blow over but 1 block away from dudes house the legs buckled and then fell over. So ok i lost $80 no biggie by the rails on my be are scratch as F*$#. So, ok i lost $80 but it will cost me is the worse part. A paint job on that part of the bed is out of the picture. So i guess i will go with self ryhno the bed as plains but now i have to put a rust sealant on scratches (??? What???) And then those plastic side rails (??). Any advice? Most will buff out im sure but my baby has some paper cuts. *CR next
    Sorry for miss spelled words and grammar but bad at both plus been drinking since i got home P.off. So don't beat me up about it. Thanks tim

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

That does suck Tim I hope your day improves. Just ordered a digital multimeter. It said it should be here between next week and April 1st....... Surreal next.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Calling Surreal, come on back Surreal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glasses:

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stopping by to say hello and hope everyone is having a good weekend. Hey Curky you are next!

5. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

oh no he not. not yet anyway. conlan should be next

6. Conlan Rose

Good job BTG so what is that program you were talking about? BTG next.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

CR, c'mon back...

8. Conlan Rose

Yup Surreal again.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup. Let's see, I'm thinking CR, again...

10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

[MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION] what do you mean by program. Surreal Next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.