1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

^^^^^ That I've never heard of either AG Olympics or FFA week.

BTG next
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, I think Surreal will check in soon. :gasp:
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Spot-on, Donyms.

CR,
    FFA = Future Farmers of America. AG Olympics are usually games in which FFA members compete -- things like sack races, wheel barrow races, three-legged relays ... that sort of stuff. Rural high schools tend to have both. Suburban high schools (like the one I went to) sometimes have both (mine did). Urban schools tend not to have these.

BTG again...
  4. Conlan Rose

BTG doesn't check in much on the weekend. Thanks [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] for the info. My school doesn't have it, which is why I've never heard of it.

Surreal next.
  5. SurrealOne

He used to check in all the time and now he doesn't check in much, at all, whether weekday or weekend. :)

CR again...
  6. Conlan Rose

Your a good guesser :tongue:. What have you been up to this weekend?

Surreal next.
  7. SurrealOne

I did some design work with a mechanical engineer on the air compressor mount for the OBA project. Beyond that I've been packing more of my things for transport next weekend.

I'm slowly moving every optional thing I own into a storage unit out in the country (well in advance of my lease expiration) ... such that I have only the bare essentials, here. This will make a move easy when my lease is up. It gives me the option to rent a fully-furnished place on a short-term basis if the property I'm aiming to buy falls through -- something I'll need to do since my backup plan is to build if the primary plan fails. Last, it makes every trip to the family lake house worthwhile, as I'm headed there, anyway, so I might as well take a truckload of stuff out that way.

How about you? CR's next...
  8. Conlan Rose

Skied, designed some benches, resarched electrical stuff, cooked, and later tonight I will do some soldering.

Been a laid back weekend. Surreal next.
  9. SurrealOne

Time to make myself some dinner and then get back to packing; I've dawdled too long. CR again...
  10. Conlan Rose

Have fun with that Surreal. Maybe BTG will show up now that its later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.