1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's no fun ... but it beats leaving it all to the 11th hour and having even LESS fun with it. CR, again...

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Guess that's true. I'm glad I've never moved from my house. I'm not big on the whole concept of change. College will be a wake up call I guess...

Seems I'm a quite reliable guess on this thread. Btw Surreal your the only person to go over 10,000 posts on this site besides [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION].

Surreal next.

3. SurrealOne

Meh, I don't care about post count. Some people are overly concerned with it, though, and asked @Steve to modify how it was computed a while ago. I guess they were feeling a bit inadequate...

With chat gone, threads like this are the only form of chat we have. You're on a lot so I'm glad you decided to hop in, since we all yap a good bit, here.

I've moved cross-country a number of times for work, so I've gotten good at moving efficiently. I've done it enough that I have plastic bins and foam packing materials expressly for the purpose, since carboard boxes just don't withstand the test of time. Hopefully this next move is my last, though...

C'mon back, CR.

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

True this is the only way to chat now. Once I hit 1,000 I stopped caring about the number because it means nothing now. I do now miss chat because it was easy to talk to someone about a problem and get instant responses. I hope your move works out for you.

Surreal next.

5. SurrealOne

One way or the other the move WILL work out. The primary plan has me buying 100+ acres with a fixer-upper house (and 2-car garage) that'll suck all my time and modding cash out of me -- but get me land I want ... right now ... and give me a fun project.

The backup plan has me buying 1 acre and building a 3-car garage with 1200sq. ft. apartment home over it ... and living in it while I continue to look for acreage across the next 3-5 years ... and renting it out if/when I find said acreage.

In either case I'm done paying rent, this year ... and I'll be moving very close to the family lake house and my family.

Curky in the morning.

6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got it donyms next

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am here now, Curky again? :glasses:

8. SurrealOne

I'm thinking Donyms, again...

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it. I am just working on the components for my new computer build. Surreal again? :glasses:

10. SurrealOne

Whatcha building (server? laptop? desktop?) and how's it looking? Donyms again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.