1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me checking in once before work. Guessing Surreal next.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup, you got me. CR's next.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] - We want the dirt!
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I am. Surreal will be back again
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I too think Surreal will be around soon............... :glasses:
  5. SurrealOne

Not exactly soon ... but, yes, back. Sarge is next.
  6. SupplySgt

Surreal nailed it. I'm in. I'm guessing Surreal will be in before the mornin crew shows up.
  7. SurrealOne

C'mon back, Sarge...
  8. SupplySgt

Well ya got me again. I'm gonna guess Curky will be the first of the mornin crew.
  9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] ok, I will give you the dirt but I need to give you a little back story. My Father in Law started this business. Hired me and the girl (who used to be friend of my wife’s), She is a selfish Witch takes 100% give 0% not a team player at all nor a good friend. She has burned every friend she had. If it don’t benefit her, screw you.
    My father in law decided he was going to sell due to his health. Him and her got into an argument one day and he told her to leave (not fired just leave for the day). She went home and shut down the web site and other things. Well, even though that happened he needed to bring her back because my current boss needed everyone. He knew nothing about this business.
    Current:
    My boss has made some bad decisions here and it has slowed down. My father in Law wants to buy it back. First my boss had to cut cost and considering I am a giver and am willing to work with others and help out whenever (on-call). He called her into the office yesterday and told her what was going on. Knowing my father in law will not take her back and she is a single mother (kind of). He lined her up with interviews with people he knows.
    She asked if she was getting severance pay. Umm no
    She said well there is no guarantee I will get the jobs. He said, there is no guarantee in anything. I lined it up, now you have to sell yourself.
    She said well I need time and I need to go home and Left.
    She is now taking her vacation time, we will see if she comes back. She is no longer doing on-call I’m sure. Now that is me everyday all the time. If I need time off he will take it but he will call me anyway, so what is the point. It is an extra $100 a week.
    That is my story and I am sticking to it, lol Now I have to check everything to make sure she did not screw with anything yet because she will (no worry’s we do have a sweet back up system.

Donyms next maybe
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good call, sorry to hear about your work drama. I hope things work out well for you in the end. Surreal next? :glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.