Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good call, Donyms.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION],
    Wow, she seems unappreciative for him doing what he did for her instead of being downsized and sent packing with no assistance. Talk about a taker. May I ask how old she is? I'm asking because she sounds pretty entitled and it's a characteristic I tend to associate with Gen-Y (or younger) based on experience.

Curkster's next.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you hit the nail on the head, She just turned 30
    surreal again

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Go figure. Spoiled wench. No wonder the man who impregnated her left her.

Hopefully you (plural) have locked down anything she could do to hurt the business. If not, you should be doing it (or should already have done it).

Curky again...

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

That is I said about locking stuff down. But... I said it and gave the warning. but........
    so, not my problem. I will have to deal with it. still not my problem.I would of did it as soon as she walked out the door. Well I have to get some more stuff done and together. I might stop back in before I leave. My step-daughters 17th birthday today. Got a lot going on between here and there. Talk to you latter
    surreal again

5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nope me... hmm... probably surreal.

Hows the weather for everybody? Snowy and windy in NEPA

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Don't have to be at work till 4 today. Friday is our weird day as far as hours go since none of the other shifts are working tomorrow. 4-2ish today and then tomorrow 230p to whenever we get done.

Our weather is finally warming up a little bit. Maybe it'll stay consistent for once. I was gonna go take the car I'll be buying in a couple months (buddy of mine owns it) for a spin since I haven't ridden in it since the new motor went in but since we're working tomorrow that's not happening.

Surreal next.

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just me again, I think it's about time for CR to check in............ :glasses:

8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Good guess Donyms. Currently doing paper work for my eagle.. So boring but I need to do it.

Donyms again?

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me one more time before work. CR next.

10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm still around. Supply one more time before he starts his shift?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.