1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Yup I'm here. Surreal you got about 2 hours left of light You can make it work!

Surreal next.
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Just relaxing now. Watched the race and the Indiana game and am very happy about IU winning the outright Big Ten title with a crazy comeback against Michigan. I do have to be honest though, Michigan's meltdown made it a lot easier for IU LOL. I'm guessing CR again.
  3. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Guessed wrong, just had to drop by while I had the chance. Now it's CR's turn,
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Lol my turn again. I'm not doing crap right now. I probably won't do a thing the rest of the evening now that I'm done with laundry. goldie next.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION]: Nope -- didn't get to it. You're next, btw...
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

SurrealOne thats stinks... your next
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

And I'm back. The wheels are turning on this next project of mine. The motor currently in it may end up in my truck before all is said and done. I kinda hate that after all the work my buddy did with the conversion but I have another motor in mind for it and the current motor is a truck motor lol. Surreal next.
  8. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

nope, I think Donyms will be up next
  9. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it, maybe Surreal will be around soon................. :glasses:
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good guess. I just learned that I have a pin hole in my transfer case. (i.e. The dreaded pump rub issue bit me.) I'll probably plug it with JB Weld until I can get an aftermarket t-case which corrects for this problem) ordered in from Transfer Case Express, Inc. ... so that this has no chance of happening, again. (The stealership wants 400 clams for a case half ... which WILL experience this, again. I'm sooooo not buying from them.)

Curky's next...
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.