1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

No I'm here. Had the truck's cooling system tested by my friends in shop they said the leak is comming from the radiator.... which is brand new...... they said they found leaks all over, but truck has multiple new hoses.This is very frustrating.... Also the interior leak is going like a faucet today because of the rain I need to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Surreal next.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yikes, CR. Who manufactured the radiator and from where did you buy it?

CR again...
  3. Conlan Rose

Shepard an auto parts store on the west coast. I may not be the radiator my just be a hose clamp on the lower hose because they said that's the general area of the leak. I need this wet weather to stop so I can look again. Yesterday I felt around the hose and it seemed dry as did the radiator...

Surreal next.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I bought it on amazon. I asked the company about the oil cooler before and they seemed understanding and nice. The radiator has a warranty on it, but it only covers the part nothing else.
  4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nope, it's me again, then Surreal.
  5. SurrealOne

That's a plus. CR again...
  6. Conlan Rose

Yup it is. Btw the truck is leaking like crazy today had to switch out towels and add some bins to catch the water.....

Surreal next.
  7. SurrealOne

Why not do something to try to keep the water out rather than try to catch it on the inside???

CR again...
  8. Conlan Rose

I've thought about it, but its just a pain and people look at you weird driving around with a tarp on the roof. LOL

Surreal next.
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick before bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky next.
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree, Curky should be in soon...........:glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.