1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Been moving bricks all day. Sarge next...

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick before bed. Y'all have a good one. I'm not doing a whole lot tomorrow which will be quite nice.

Donyms next.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got me again Sarge, good guess. I say CR should be in soon.............. :glasses:

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I am. Still trying to figure out my truck beeing weird. I'm just guessing its the fuel treatment I used making the truck act up.

Donyms next

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I agree donyms will be up next. Have a meeting at 1230 today with father in law about work.

6. SurrealOne

I hope you get a raise, [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]!

On a different note, it's a cold day to be out in the shop. (The thermo in the shop reads 39F, at present.) Time to crank up the propane heater, as I've got things to do!

Donyms may pop in soon...

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

its me. kinda crappy out today, so i stayed home and played with Lilah.

dony next.

Alex

8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stopping by to say hello. Now it's dony's turn.

9. SurrealOne

Sarge is next...

10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope, I think Donyms will be in next. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] Well, according to him on the books I make 40k a year (not true) Im about 33k then if you add the other on call I do not currently do @100 a week = 4800 a year. witch I will say 4k a year because I will need some time off. He also said he will more than likely give me $3hr raise =5760 a year. Ithink that will =almost 50k. We will see how it turns out. Time will only really tell. I would have to say a never made that much before. my max was when I was a head chef @ 35k a year and that sucked because I worked 60hrs a week (salary). I can only work this works out other wise I will have to go in a completely different direction to make what I make now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.