1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good call! I'm thinking Curky again, soon...
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got me. surreal again
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Got the tags on the truck squared away. Good for another year. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Curky next.
  4. Curky

you got me again, lol
    I think donyms will be next even though I'm about to tag surreal. so, i could be wrong
    @SurrealOne The test is done for how fast I drive to work compared to gas & time. This is all based on 3 days. Fill up Monday before I drive to work and top off Thursday before work.
    At 60-65 MPH - takes me 31 mins each way to work (1hr 2mins a day)and $43.30 of gas (gas 1 cent more a gal this week)
    At 70-75 MPH - takes me 23 mins each way to work (46 mins a day) and $46.91 of gas ( now going to divide by 3 and multiply but 5 to get a whole week)
    So, Me driving Normal for me (fast) costs me an extra $6.02 but also saves me 1hr 20mins driving a week
  5. SurrealOne

I'm in, but not because you tagged me. (They don't trigger email alerts.)

It sounds like you need to decide if 1.333 hours of your time is worth $6.02. I personally think it's a no-brainer given that current minimum wage is $7.25/hr.

Curky again...
  6. Curky

yep, no more speed limit for me. Truly I am just going with the flow of traffic in the fast lane. So it isn't like I am swerving in and out of traffic or flying past them. So,to all the people say,"don't speed and you will save money on gas." YOU ARE CRAZY! My time is worth a lot more than $6 for 1.5hrs,
    Surreal again
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me running late again. Maybe Surreal will be back soon............ :glasses:
  8. Curky

Well for sure not soon. Boss just said I could have a free paid day off tomorrow. Ill stop in some time but not at 630am. lol Donyms again
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

its me.

its funny your talking about saving time. my dad hasseled me about speeding when i drove back to minnesota. i told him that a extra 5 mph over 20 hours makes a bit of a difference. lol

Alex
  10. SurrealOne

Since Sierra failed to guess (again!), he's automatically wrong.

I'm not sure if Sarge is working or not, tonight, but I'm going to guess that he'll pop in...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.