Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

no its me, listening to my daughter babel about something or other. kinda funny.

im thinking curky

Alex

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

He's rarely on this late. I'm thinking Sierra might be back...

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

got me. dony?

Alex

4. SurrealOne

Hrm, will it be Curky in the morning or Sarge before him? I'll gamble on Sarge, again... since he seems to be the one reliable person in the whole lot of you guys!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

LOL you got me. Had a pretty good day myself. Got to ride in my buddy's 78 Camaro today. Has a Vortec 350 out of a 98 truck in it. Pretty peppy thing and faster than my Camaro. Also got to see a Grand National as his neighbor got his out today. Wish I could have gotten some video as he was driving it around though. I did get a few pics though. I'm gonna guess Curky in the morning.

6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I think Donyms will beat Surreal this morning. Went home yesterday. Moved everything out of my daughters room, took everything off the walls including baseboards. Filled ALL the holes (wow 10 yrs of holes). Today when I get home I will sand and prime.

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it. It is time for Surreal now I think......... :glasses:

8. SurrealOne

You got me! I think Curky's next.

@Curky -- Why the patch/paint job on the daughter's room? I get that she's gone and it's conveninent, but if she's off to college soon why not wait until then?

9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] -Well the originally because was because it is Purple with Pink boards. So I wanted to do it to have more of a non-young kid looking room. The wife came home with the paint last night. Lets just say that back fired on me. She got Crush (I want to say like the new Wrangler Orange). Even though it is like my Favorite color, umm well I will find out when I'm done. It has not been painted since we moved in 12yrs ago. It does need done. The kid has been asking for 2 years now and last x-mas her grandmother bought her a gift card for paint. So I am using that for the paint. I just have to buy after work today: 4 white plug outlets, 1 white light switch, White baseboard heater and thermostat. Baseboard heater died last week, so have to do that too. My estimate on the out of pocket for everything is $90.
    Surreal again?

10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope, curky will be on after me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.