Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got me, boring day at work. Just a boring day today i guess, lol Surreal you still around?

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, I wasn't around because my day exploded. But now that it's done I'm back. Hrm, I wonder if Sierra's going to pop in, tonight.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yeah its me. debationg about buying a set of used terra grapplers on CL.....

Alex

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Alex forgot to guess again. But it's me. Just checking in before bed. Definitely back to the grind. And I can feel it in my knee. But it'll be worth it when I have the money saved up and have something else parked next to the truck. Anyway, off to bed I go. I'm guessing Curky in the morning.

5. Curky

You got me. Here is what I got done yesterday on my daughters room. First coat download4.jpg Second coat
    download (5).jpg

Today I have to put in all the new outlets and baseboard heater. Donyms next

LOL, I just noticed the diffidence in the window. Night and day

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it, maybe Curky again? Your girls room looks good, very orange.......... :rofl:

7. Curky

Did you see the before pictures, Pink and Purple! This is a lot better. After she puts up all of her posters and stuff there will be very little wall, lol Donyms Again. I think that color would look sweet on my truck

8. SurrealOne

Google 'color psychology' and find one result that shows orange in it (or just take a blend of the results of red and yellow, since that's what comprises orange). Interesting stuff.

Curky again...

9. Curky

That is cool. No wounder it is my fav- the color orange relates to adventure and risk-taking, inspiring physical confidence, competition and independence. Those inspired by orange are always on the go! I don't know about the loving part, :rofl: that is why I did not paste that part.
    I can't wait till I'm done with everything in there. Maybe I can have a night to do what I want w/o the kid lol Surreal again

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we are never going to get chat back. I don't care if it is a cheep one, Just chat is fine with me.

10. SurrealOne

Good luck getting a night to yourself. (All of my married friends seem to have problems with that!)

Curky again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.