1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well you goT it.

surreal next
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick before bed. I'm guessing Curky in the morning. Seems to be a relatively safe guess during the week.
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You are figuring out my schedule :gasp::rofl: donyms next
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What's up guys and gals? I hope everyone has a great Friday. Curky come on back Buddy............. :glasses:
  5. Curky

You got it, @donyms here is the final pics took at 130am,lol so tired download10.jpg download11.jpg download12.jpg
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll bet it's nice to have that done. If/when I get my new place will you come paint?! :)

Curky again...
  7. Curky

It is nice. All I have to do is connect all of the TV stuff. A lot easier now a days with HDMI cables. Ill have it done before my first beer, lol Maybe we could do a trade since you are more maniacally inclined than me But don't know for what., I want to come check out NC anyway. Surreal again
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This made me laugh. Curky again...
  9. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

HEy dude. guess who. Surreal again
  10. Curky

LMAO, did not even see that. I swear every time I miss spell something you get me. That was a good one though. At least I think you got what I was saying. Thank you Surreal for helping me spell better. Surreal again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.