1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

You explained your self well, I understand. Thinking about going to the Indians home opener tonight against the Yankees. Not for sure yet
    Surreal again.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It costs less in terms of time and money ... AND you get a better seat ... if you watch it at home in HD!

I am already tired, by the way, of living minimalist. I started storing things in January to be ready for April/May. I don't even want to think about this dragging on for another 6 months. I hope it's near it's end.

Curky again.
  3. Curky

Good luck with all of that. I hope it works out well and soon for you.
    I know it cost less and stuff. Here is the thing, there is not many things I watch on TV: football, off road stuff, Big bag theory, news, and a couple of shows that the wife wants to spend time with her, while she watches them, :no:. I like to go to baseball games in person. never on TV. I would rather be outside no matter what i am doing. See I should of grown up somewhere and anywhere south(warmer). Not here in the city. The ONLY big city things I like to do is maybe a couple of games a year. Surreal again
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i hear ya on the baseball curky, i cnat wait to get back to minnesota and see a twins game in the new park they built a few years ago.

and surreal, I have a spare bed if you need it..... :gasp::rules:

surreal next.

Alex
  5. SurrealOne

Thanks, Sierra! My family will put me up, if needed, but I'm not one for being the 40-something-year-old living in the basement. Besides the parental units and I are all type 'A' personalities with a good bit of OCD. Too much time together will likely result in someone going insane!

I stumbled onto a few options, today, that I'll scope out this coming weekend.

Where's Sarge?
  6. Curky

What a day already, lol Look at all the nice friends you have here. Surreal
    Ill go with Sierra next
  7. SurrealOne

Looks like Sarge let me down. That's unusual.

Nice? I don't think so. Sierra would make me pay my rent to him in truck modding, I'm sure -- and I already lack enough time for my own! One of the options is on the lake, by the way -- if it's nice I'm going that route. Gosh, money buys so much more in the country compared to the city...

Curky again.
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope you got me this morning. Imagine that. Surreal?
  9. SurrealOne

I should have looked at the time before making some lunch. C'mon back, Donyms.
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Surreal, how much longer on the move? I hope all settles down for you soon. Come on back once more Surreal............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.