1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Yup I'm here, tired as hell its been a long day. Did cruddy in my race and school was a pain, but ended well after changing my friends slashed tire I went to get italian ice with my girl friend and we hung out on the tailgate for a while. SO day worked out over all.

Surreal next.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Sounds nice. My evening went into configuring and playing with a new Ooma device at the house. Spendy up front but awesome in the long run, as it's a home phone with nation-wide calling, caller ID, voice mail, and very good call quality ... for 5ish bucks a month (basically the taxes, because I didn't opt into their premier serice). Win!

Hrm, maybe CR again ...
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in before bed. Y'all have a good one. 16 days till I head for Oklahoma for an extended weekend. I'm guessing Curky first thing in the morning.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

I'm popping in this morning. Surreal my family owns two Ooma Devices they are the greatest. we only pay taxeees on one because the other was bought before that was required.

Curky next.
  5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got me. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] -(What will I tell him?) I think it is what he wants to tell me. I pretty much told him what I needed to say in my email. Basically what I said was how my boss was trying to get me to convert me from Mothers to them but I really have no complaint there product and how much I wash my truck and a list of all the products I buy yearly. Asked for a sample of the Z2 wax and only that not a sample of all the products I use. I would also understand if not because I know you cant sent a sample to everyone that asks. I also told him I got a box of samples from Mothers 6 years ago and have only bought there product since. I told him I would write a review and spread the word, IF I liked his stuff.
    If he thinks he can convert me over to his products, there is no reason why he can send me a sample. With me spending about $100 a year on products, not to send me a sample would be stupid. Unless he does not have faith in his product. I emailed customer service and he emailed me back. we will see what happens. If he even gave me a 100% guarantee, no questions asked- That I will love it, I will buy a bottle. Donyms next?
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

You got it Curky, you will have to let me know how this goes. I too use the Mothers now. Surreal next? :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, Donyms!

Sounds like you laid it on thick, Curky. $100 bucks a year on cleaning products? I can see AMac doing that since she's got OCD that's arguably more severe than mine, but that's awfully spendy ... and a LOT of cleaning products.

Curky next...
  8. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Its me sneakin in, surreal again
  9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got me. yes but no it coast about 27 cents a day for something I spend average 40mins a day in. I just want to take good care of my truck, it deserves it. the owner before me did not. It is like a pound puppy to me. I just was just honest to Zaino that's it. Surreal again Oh, it was raining when I got home yesterday. I did not get to clay bar it :grrrrrr:
  10. SurrealOne

That could be mod money! I'm sorry, but wax is ... wax. I'll only spend so much on cleaning products since they never last. Mods, however, they are durable goods!

As for not claying the truck ... since it rained now you have to wash it again before claying. That'll teach you to split it up! :rofl:

Curky again...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.