Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope its me checking before work.

I will say dony....

Alex

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, I was having such a good day in till I noticed this.:grrrrrr: OH NO.jpg Surreal again
    most of that is dirt from the rain but not what is BAM! right there

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bleah, Curky. Well, all I can tell you is that's what happens when you live in/around the great white north.

I find it interesting that while your truck is running for ROTM you're reliably on pretty much every day, both morning and evening, and post in this thread ... but prior to it running in this ROTM you rarely showed up. Is it the truck running in ROTM that's the root of it, or did something change job-wise, or what?

Donyms next, perhaps.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got me, I had to go on an early service call yesterday so I missed checking in. Maybe Surreal again? :glasses:

5. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

nope, donyms next

6. Sierraowner5.3

eh, im on alot at all hours actually, just dont post much sometimes.

Alex

7. Curky

YHA SURREAL ! :fighting0040:Alex come back and post again

8. Sierraowner5.3

heh, yeah im not to sure what surreal ment by that....

curky again.

Alex

9. Curky

I'm assuming but I think he was picking on you. He picks on me all the time. Well in his deference I cant spell and he seem pretty good at it. So he is helping me in a way because I pay a lot more attention. I can truly say I think he ment ho harm in that. Alex again
    I was just stirring the pot.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION], I was merely correlating the uptick in your posting (which I associate with presence) to events unrelated to said uptick ... and speculating as to the driver/cause of that uptick. The human mind is a pattern-matching machine ... and I use mine quite a bit for that purpose. This is one such case, and nothing was meant by it other than idle inquiry/speculation. If I meant harm, there'd be no doubt of my intent... as I'm not one to mince words or hint at things. (i.e. I'm very direct and brutally honest when I have something to say -- positive or negative.)

Curkster again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.