Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'm here. I was wondering if I would see you here again before I left work. Just in time out the door in 10mins. I was thinking of making a trade with my buddy work. My 17' canoe for fix that rust right. Surreal one more time before I step out

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

fair enough, didnt think you ment anything derogatory by it, just curious as to what you were driving at.....

as far as work goes, its been kinda odd hours lately, so that has something to do with it.

ill say sarge.

Alex

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree - Sarge is next.

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup you got me, albeit later than usual. Friday is our long night. I'm fed up though with my job. I'm very close to just going back to the line (might as well schedule knee and shoulder surgery if I do go back to the line) because I have a gutless supervisor who does not support his team leads. I have the whole weekend to think about it though, which is probably a good thing because ripping him a new ******* and calling him an incompetent turd will not get me anywhere. But like I said, I'll have all weekend to think of a way to politely inform the higher ups of what I think and how they're risking losing a valuable asset (their words not mine). I just wish I had something lined up back home already, if I did I'd go ahead and pull the trigger and move.

Sorry bout the rant. I'm guessing donyms in the morning. Curky isn't as reliable early on a Saturday.

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you should of went with me this time,lol you never know when i stop in on the weekend. sorry to here about your issues at your job, good luck with that. alex next

6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope, no alex. but curky next

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No Curky either, Surreal? :glasses:

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

now its me. was playing with the little one this morning, and yelling at halo....

CR next i think.

Alex

9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I am, Just got back from skiing for the last time this season conditions were great.

Donyms next.

10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope, Conlan again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.