1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Skiing in April! ROFL! To warm for that, here; we've got people water skiing on the lake as I type this.

BTG again...
  2. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Stopping by to see what everyone is up to and say hi. Sierra you're up next.
  3. Silverado 2005 LS

Silverado 2005 LS New Member

No but I guess someone that idk the name of next.. Or surreal I bet surreal
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's me this morning. BTG you are up buddy................. :glasses:
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

I'm in real quick before I go to bed. Got the brake switch replaced today (so my torque converter locks up correctly now). Mother nature intervened before I could change the plugs and wires. Stupid rain...Oh well. Thinking about some appearance mods since it'll be a while before I will be able to change out the motor. Probably gonna change to the 94+ grille and I'd like to get some of those amber lights on the top (I forget what they're called). Not sure on other appearance mods yet but those are probably the first two I'm going to do. I'm gonna guess Surreal next since the night is still young.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry about the rain. Good call guessing me, though. I'll say Curky in the morning...
  7. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You got me. It is going to hit 70 today. I am so leaving early today since it has been cold and storms the rest of the week. need to clean my truck.
    Now everyone knows our stock radios suck. I did the cheapest fix Ever. I spliced into my back speakers with home surround sound speakers. it is so much better. I wish I could figure out how to hook up the base speaker, lol Donyms next
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

not sure why everyone hates on the stock radio, mine seems fine to me.

surreal.

Alex
  9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

NO base what so ever in mine. I'm not a person that thumps down the road. I like clarity and mine was all highs not even good mids no matter what i did. better now. cheap fix with stuff I had sitting around. Alex again
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm here now, and I am a thumper that likes my music clear too. :great: Curky again?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.