Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got it. I like a little but a lot of them are too much. Hope everyone had a good weekend

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Gonna see if I can get the plugs changed. Mother nature seems to have given her blessing. We'll see when I get out there. If I can get it done in two hours so I can start getting ready for work by then that would be nice. Curky again.

3. Curky

you got me, I'm getting ready to leave work. Yha! :party: surreal should be in soon

4. SupplySgt

Back in. Didn't take as long as I expected to change them. Although the last two plugs were a PITA to get to. I'll have to save the wires for some other time because they're all zip-tied together and I don't feel like labeling everything before I yank it all off and start matching up wires. That's going to be an adventure in itself and I don't want to take a chance to taking too long and pushing the envelope getting to work. I too will guess Surreal.

5. Curky

LOL, nope. I jumped in to complain, I swear I'm going to pay someone to clay bar my truck next year. At least the first time to get all of the rail dust off. My arm is killing me and still have a quarter to do. Then wash and wax. I'm done complaining. If I miss spelled anything, I'm on phone w/o spell check ( [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] )lmao I think donyms next

6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No, just me checking in to say I hope everyone had a good Monday without to many problems on the first day of work this week. Now donyms will stop by.

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope its me.

didnt do much today, work was work.

surreal.

Alex

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Where's Sarge?

9. Not here yet, but I am here! Um I bet sarge next tho

10. SupplySgt

Yeah I'm in. Mondays are when I go to Old Chicago with a few friends from work so I didn't come straight home from work. I'm off to bed though. I'm guessing Curky in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.