1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Good call. You got me. I will go with surreal next

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning -- or what's left of it. Curkster, again...

3. Morning an I'm thinking Sierra.

4. Curky

You got me. My boss told me that he is taking her out to lunch today and telling her she needs to find a new job because it looks like my father in law is buying the company and if that happens and he lets her go. She will not be able to collect unemployment. He said he will not fire her because he don't want to pay her unemployment and she is a single mother and needs some kind of job and will feel guilty. So, he is pushing her out the door basically. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] your up. Just funny you said something about this yesterday

5. SurrealOne

Well it's about time the dead weight was trimmed and you got some actual help! Curky again.

6. Curky

It sill will take some time unless she walks after. Help? No one else will be hired. I will do 45 hrs in office a week and 123 hrs (9 on call shifts) on call unless I really need a couple of hours off for the kid/wife/or drinking. But I will make some extra cash to pay off some bills, so I can add another big bill , lmao Surreal you still around

7. SurrealOne

Add another big bill? Like what? Curky again...

8. Curky

After I pay off a couple. I am going to buy me and the wife 2 ATV's Polaris or Can Am. She want a full auto drive and reverse. I love the Scrambler and Renegade. I need something in my life fun to do with her. Plus if she can't go witch will be most of the time the kid will go. Surreal again

9. SurrealOne

And working so much you have time to do this, when, exactly? Curky again...

10. Curky

When Im on call all I need is my phone, wifi(my phone does that) and my lap top. Just will have to check my phone often.
    Yes it will be a pain but. If I have them already and when the time comes that I don't have to do all this on call. I will have time. Surreal again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.