Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Actually I just woke up. I over slept, which is rare -- but needed the zzz's. Curky again.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got me. I'm here. Kid has a Lacrosse game tonight against a private school. They are usually pretty good. Going to surprise her. It is normal just me that goes but I have about 15 people from school (my year) going to cheer for her. lol surreal again

3. SurrealOne

4. Curky

I know I'm kinda busy and just typing quick. Sorry it isn't not like me not to check me spelling when I might not maybe have the proper equipment to not do so. :rofl: how about that one. It was hard to do on purpose. Surreal again

5. SurrealOne

So did you give the song I linked (via youtube) a listen (in full)? If so what'd you think?

Curky...

6. Curky

I did like it. I sounds very familiar. I can listen to it but I don't know if I could all the time. Surreal again. what did you do this weekend

7. Worked all weekend. Surreal next

8. SurrealOne

I did a lot of onboard air system work. Here are the highlights and I'm tagging @Conlan Rose since he expressed interest in the project. Also tagging [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] since he's only seen one of these.

Coalescing filter & drain valve w/ hose (pre-installation):
    coalescing_filter&drain_valve&hose.jpg

Coalescing filter (installed):
    coalescing_filter_installed.jpg

Front air manifold assembly (pre-installation):
    front_air_manifold_assembly.jpg

Front air manifold assembly w/ bracket (pre-installation):
    front_air_manifold_bracket.jpg

Front air manifold assembly (installed):
    front_air_manifold_installed.jpg

Engine compartment view (post-installation overview of where things are located):
    engine_compartment_view.jpg

Curky again...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That looks sweet Surreal. Curky next.

10. SurrealOne

Sadly when I leak-checked the system the compression fittings all leaked. Some hissed so badly I was really dismayed. Thankfully [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] said he'd help me resolve this, as I'm a bit out of my element on the compression fittings. Sadly, it'll be 1.5ish weeks before we can ... but on the plus side I will hopefully have my horn kit in place and the wiring complete.

Curky next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.