Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, I gave him some time. Curky again...
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

yep i'm here. Been looking at bartering pages, seeeing if i can get anything good for my 17' 1979 Grumman canoe. surreal again
  3. SurrealOne

What's a used canoe worth, out of curiosity? I'm asking because Dad and I found one in decent shape that was washed ashore (where it sat for the better part of a week) on the lake, late last year. We inspected it, found no indication of owner, found it to be lake worthy, and so we towed it home. This one's probably 14 feet long or thereabouts ... and it's been cleaned up. We certainly don't need a canoe.

Curky again...
  4. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Is the a badge on it, kinda like this anywhere (inside,outside) aluminum, wood, plastic? Grummen info tag inside.jpg
    The brand would help could make a couple hundred $ differences. mine I could sell for around $400 but i have two trolling electric motor, 2 sets of paddle plus more so I'm going for $500 for all of it.brand new they are $1000 easy.

- - - Updated - - -

surreal next
  5. SurrealOne

No idea. It's covered and upside down, at present. When the family gets back to the lake house I'll see about getting some help flipping it and take a look. Thanks!

Where's CR?
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Riding bus home from track meet. Back is killing me was a cold and bad day for a meet.

Surreal next
  7. SurrealOne

Present and accounted for, sir. Had to check in before I head out to the shop and try to figure out where the hell I'm going to put some more things in my already space-restricted truck. You'd think I'd have piles of space under a long bed, right? Wrong. That 34 gallon fuel tank eats a lot of it on the driver's side. And the exhaust simply got longer down the passenger side. And I'm not ditching my spare or giving up toolbox or cab space.

CR again...
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

im in. debating on a custom tune from o6montess, im super happy with the way my truck runs now, so idk....

surreal.

Alex
  9. SurrealOne

I seriously doubt you'll be sorry if you get a custom tune from Lew. I'm VERY satisfied. I know Nak got one and was happy. Alox did, as well. @06MonteSS is the crack dealer of the DiabloSport tuning world ... he's got the got stuff, too! Now if only the first one was FREE!

Sierra again...
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

It's me. Just in before bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky in the morning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.