Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You would think Curky would be here. I guess he's pulling a no show as I did yesterday. Surreal, your up. :glasses:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bullseye! I'm surprised you didn't go aftermarket with the alternator so you could go bigger than 145amp, @donyms.

@SupplySgt, perhaps you should focus on one or the other so you can get it how you want it ... rather than splitting time and funds between the two?

Donyms next.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

home for lunch.

just had a class from unit maintinence on plugging tires...... stimulating stuff...... *sarcasm*

curky

Alex

4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

nope not today, surreal again

5. SurrealOne

On a contract call and bored stiff. The bumper's off my truck, again, and I'm itching to finish up the work for which I removed it. Hopefully I'll get it done, tonight.

Sierra again...

6. donyms

Well I was told by you and my local electric shop that the original was adequate but barely and it was 105 amp, so 145 should give me some headroom I didn't have and there is no need to up-size the wiring. So by your logic on the HP thing above I did the right thing for my truck and my needs. CR is up now........... :great:

7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I am. JUst sent my deposit for PSU Wilkes Barre so officially in the PSU class of 2017!!

Also I cleaned all my windows on the truck.

Surreal next.

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick. Going to bed early so I can be on the road first thing in the morning. Curky in the morning.

9. SurrealOne

[MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], that makes sense, especially if you've got nothing coming down the pipeline in terms of electrical mods.

I think we might see Curky this morning since he's been largely MIA the last two days.

10. donyms

I hope we see Curky this morning. :glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.