1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it Curky. Sorry about your friend S, some people just can't handle the truth. I think CR may check in now...... :glasses:
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'm around, just made my new ground and starter cables. I will install later. Also my friend is fixing my leaking oil fitting.

Curky next
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

you got me. Hope everyone has a good day. Might be selling my canoe today. CR next
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nice, I have to take new pics for my ROTM nom.

Donyms again
  5. Curky

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just got a call from a guy that just said I need to pay a hospital bill in full before the end of the week or they are going to take me to court.

(quick back story) This is from dodging a deer and hitting a telephone pole. They took me to a hospital I did not want to go to. then called life flight to take me to another one I did not want to go to. Ended up I needed brain surgery, they needed $250,000 up front. I left and went to the hospital I wanted to go to. The first two and the flight cost about $70,000. I was out of work for 1.5yrs. :sign0023:

So first I asked him If he took cash,:gasp::rofl:. He did not like that.
    He said well sir you have been working a year now.
    I said, I dont make that in 3 years.
    he said, now that is your problem sir.
    I said,"and yours"
    He said, well if i dont hear from you by friday. I will go on with what we have to do. You don't have anyone to borrow the money from.
    I :rofl: and hung up.
    Does anyone have $70,000 I could borrow???? :rofl::rofl::money:
    I thought this was funny.
    Surreal where are you buddy?
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is crazy @Curky. I would let them take me to court. It is not like you are not going to pay it. But, to expect $70,000 after a year is crazy. A judge may decide to dock your wages, but if you have been paying it on a monthly basis the judge may tell them to screw off. Same thing happened to my nephew. They took him to court he showed them that he was paying monthly. The judge told the collection agency to be happy that he was trying to pay them. His bill was only around $5000. @Curky next
  7. Curky

[MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] It has been so long with nothing paid at this point, To start now I don't know. If they take me to court in 4 months, it would be a waist of $40. So I will wait it out and if I have to I will Fill chapter 7. that is just medical. That will only cost $2500. Then I will be clean. I have never been late on anything besides this medical stuff. The place I wanted to go to, covered me 100% for the surgery. That cost over 1.4 million. This othe places have not wanted to work with me at all so screw them. They wont get a penny. maybe Piney next
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] - Sorry to hear about the bill collectors and the cause of it; that's seriously lame. Also, I'm not sweating the defriending on FB -- someone who would defriend me over something as small as a disagreement in philosophy (i.e. someone who can't agree to disagree) probably wasn't ever really my friend to begin with, you know?

Who the hell is piney?

CR is next...
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i think piney was ment to be pikey.....

one of my favorite things i saw after boston was soemthing to the effect of " bomber blows up some people, blame the bomber, gun man kills people? BLAME THE GUNS!!!" yadayadayada. id almost enjoy the hypocrisy, but on such a serious subject, well, you get the idea.

curky me thinks.

Alex
  10. Curky

LOL, surreal new who I ment. Thanks Alex for clearing that up. Lol Alex next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.