1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yea Alox, I knew who Curvy meant. I just had to give him grief ... sorta like I am, now. Next he'll be calling CR Conran Louse. Or perhaps he'll refer to Reggiecub2000, Sonyms, or Dikey.

Isn't it amazing how much difference a letter or two makes? LOL

Curly's next... ROFL.
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lmao, always go to give me a hard time . SomeOne real next up oh, I ment surrealone
  3. SurrealOne

I only make fun of people I like. (My whole family does that, actually -- so I suppose it's how I was raised.) Sarge should be in...
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

Yup I'm in. I can kind of relate with you in a way Surreal. My family (especially my mom's family) has always been really heavy on the sarcasm so I can be extremely sarcastic as well. It's all in good fun though.

Off to bed I go though. Curky in the morning.
  5. Curky

you got me sarge. Surreal, :redface: you like me :surprised:. Thanks buddy.I am a very sarcastic person, my wife is too. You have not offended in any way. No worry. When you correct my spelling, It helps. I know you do it to me all the time, I do pay more attention. It has always been a problem for me. I don’t like when someone makes fun of me but you are not. Sometimes a hard time but it is funny.
    I'm going to go with CR next
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in. Bored at the moment.

Donyms next
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You got it CR. :great: Time for Curky again now.......
  8. Curky

you got me. maybe surreal next
  9. SurrealOne

:great: CR again?
  10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yup, I'm around. Currently I'm taping the ends of my new cables to make them look nice.

Surreal again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.