Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am sure Curky will be in right after me............. :glasses:

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got me again. I had a lot going on today. More Hospital contract and training, so I will be in and out. CR next

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm around. So many subs in school today.

Donyms next

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION], are you the kind to get up right before you go to work for 3rds ... so that you're then up and doing things while off during 1sts? Or are you the type to go to bed right after your shift is done, and then get up in the middle of the day so you can have your evenings right up until your shift starts? I used to work graveyards and I did the first of those two ... while others tended to do the latter. I never saw any inbetween on how it was handled by people...

CR before he calls it a night.

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

You're good at this Surreal. I'm currently looking at ways to do an all on high mod on my truck which would require adding relays for the head lights. I dislike messing with major stock components.

Surreal again.

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Surreal, when I was on third, I would generally get home and relax for an hour or two and then head for bed. Then I would wake up mid afternoon or so and enjoy the day before going to work. Sometimes I would even get some fishing in around dusk before going into work. The main exception though was if I was coming up on a drill weekend. Then I'd stay up later and wake up in time to get ready for work since I'd have to be up all day the next day to flip my sleep pattern. Also did that at times during the summer so I could enjoy the cooler temperatures of the morning.

All that of course, depended on my ability to sleep, which is iffy at best, regardless of whether I'm on first, second, or third shift. With me currently being on second shift, I typically split the difference. I don't go immediately to bed, but I don't stay up super long and wake up just before getting ready for work either.

Anyway I'm off work early (otherwise I'd probably just be clocking out from work right now on our long shift) so I'm just relaxing before bed. Y'all have a good one. It's finally the weekend.

donyms in the morning.

7. donyms

You got it, I think Surreal will check in next...... :glasses:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Wow, I'm surprised nobody else checked in during the day. I'm guessing Curky in the morning though.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got home at midnight-ish, logged in, posted what I did to the truck, pet the cat, ate my only meal for the day, got a shower, and hit the hay around 2:30-ish am. I was too beat to comb the forums. Now I'm up and refreshed -- ready to get back to it.

CR this morning.

10. donyms

I also think CR should be in soon. :glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.