1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in before bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky in the morning.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree Curky should be in soon. :neutral:
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

you got me. hunting for a suv for my kid is becoming a pain in the *$^. Every time i find a good one it is sold. I might have one if he can wait till sat.
    http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3803115873.html

I think i'm going to get a jeep because when she goes to collage, it is mine and i can have a little fun with it,lol
    I will go donyms today because of CR and his AP classes. @ donyms. I'm doing ok. just trying to find her a SUV. for under $4000 that will last about 15 months w/o major problems.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Curky again?
  5. Curky

ok, How are you doing? I'm in and out. doing to much at once, lol surreal next
  6. SurrealOne

I'm mentally exhausted from the auction roller coaster and physically exhausted from an entire weekend (think 6am until 11pm both Sat and Sun, only stopping for one meal or to wash the grime off my arms) of re-plumbing work on the on board air system -- followed by 5pm-11pm Monday night and then noon-10pm, yesterday, for the air tanks and carrier.

It's demanding work and I always end up sore from this sort of thing -- the abs get a good workout as I lean up from the creeper while under the truck, or flex down into the engine bay while working there. Jacks and pylons help with the carrier lift, but once it's close to bolt-up position a lot of the fine work has to be done by hand as the tolerances and spacing are tight. Sometimes I'm operating a socket wrench in a space my hand will barely fit -- so I have to twist and turn my arm against edges to do the work ... which bruises the heck out of me given some of the forces involved.

I just want to sleep, today. How are you? (Curky again...)
  7. Curky

doing well. STILL waiting on things here at work. yes she is still here for the time being. There is some one else looking at buying the comp. which I would work for, for a little bit till I found something else it is 20mins farther than here so 45-hr each way depending on traffic. My step father says he is asking to much. I'm trying to convenes him to keep it, let her go, get out of this office and do it out of his house, just have me and our RCP's. Most smaller company's do it that way. It can be done. he wont become rich but he could have a steady (good) income. So, I have to try and quit smoking because the place where I would apply has a non-smoking policy and would have to wait 2 months to apply after I quit for the hair test. I said I would never work in a factory but this peace work job is one of the best company to work for. It would be swing shifts 12hr. there x-mas bonuses is 30% of there pay after the first year. you get ten-year(don't know if that is the right spelling or word) after 3years. this guy that lives next door has been there 4 years doing peace work and made 140,000 last year. Other than that. Trying to find a SUV for the kid under $4000. surreal again
  8. SurrealOne

'Tenure' is the word you meant.

By the way, it's a 16' Diamondback canoe we recovered and cleaned up -- and it's yellow. We still need to drill the rivets on the deck plates and install new ones, as the existing deck plates are cracked ... but that's all we have left to do for it to look like a canoe in excellent condition.

Here in NC you don't register boats unless they're powered ... and this one sat for weeks in one spot, half-sunk as a wash-up on the lake after a really nasty storm. We finally decided to bail it and drag it home since plenty of time had elapsed for someone looking for his/her canoe to search for it, find it, and recover it.

What do you think it's worth?

CR next...
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Just hoping mother nature cooperates this weekend so I can get the grille swapped out and the headlight mounts repaired on the Camaro so I can align the headlights (and actually be able to drive it to work occasionally).

Anyway, y'all have a good one. I'm off to bed. Curky in the morning.
  10. Curky

Ok, I have a questions. Just to make sure. Is it a canoe or a drift-boat. The difference is a drift-boat has a FAT center, looks like a canoe that ate to much but only gained wight in the center. and a canoe is thin. I'm not saying you are stupid just a lot of people don't know the difference. surreal is up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.