Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I didn't know there was a difference! And I don't feel stupid, I feel more knowledgeable. I have no problem with people offering me new knowledge/insight/education or even correcting me when I am wrong -- because I'm man enough to admit when I am -- so I appreciate you taking the time to ask and educate.

I think it's a drift boat based on the 'fat in the middle' description, but I'll measure and give you some widths and descriptions so that you can tell me definitively.

Curky again.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] this is a drift boat
    drift boat.jpg

3. SurrealOne

It doesn't look like that -- not nearly as wide or as deep. It's much thinner all the way along its length ... and substantially more tapered at each end. The seats are mere benches that are riveted in through the sides of the fiberglass hull, and I doubt one would put it on a trailer given how thin it is.

You forgot to guess. Curky again.

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

lol, ok well I will need more info to find out. Look inside there should be some sort of 3"x 2" (give or take) info tag inside. Mine was aluminum because the canoe was, I don't know if your will or not. Mine was this:
    Grummen info tag inside.jpg

Yours will be different because different make & material. If you could get me a pic of this. I can have a more precise price. Other than that all I could give you is $150-$350
    surreal again

5. SurrealOne

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], It's fiberglass and has no tag like that. No pics, yet ... too busy, today.

Sarge next.

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just headed to bed. Hope everyone is doing well. guessing donyms in the morning.

7. SurrealOne

I'm thinking Curkster in the morning.

8. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Peek boo, Surreal Again

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. Checking in from my phone since I just got home from work and I'm too exhausted to get out the laptop. Gonna get some sleep and try and get some stuff done tomorrow. Donyms in the morning.

10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it SS, How are you doing man? Well, I think Surreal will check in soon. :glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.