1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

@SuppplySgt, I understand, as I and others where I worked in Kansas stopped what we were doing and made time to help those in Joplin immediately after it was hit. (One of my co-workers, back then, was born in Joplin...) Locals and even those not so local (like us; we were in the KC area) have to pitch in to help make a broken township whole. FEMA and the Red Cross can't and don't do it all...

Curky's next...
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Good man surreal, good man. :great:. surreal again. Wife and I got into a big fight last night about the kid suv we are looking for. I only had one rule since day one NO FORD. Here are her things, can't be red. not boxy, no car, must be 4x4 under $4000. She is living in a world that i can't seem to find. I told her to deal with it, I'm done. I found two great jeeps but one was red and boxy and the other was boxy. WTF. sorry had to bring it up to someone to get it off my chest.
  3. SurrealOne

You should start looking for a lifted, 4x4 AMC Gremlin. It meets all the criteria:
    • 4x4 (aftermarket of course...)
    • Not Ford (AMC!)
    • Not red (paint it whatever you like...)
    • Not boxy (look at those smooth, flowing lines...)
    • Not a car (but also not a truck or a SUV; no one's ever been quite sure what the hell it is, really...)
    • Probably under 4k (given that you can't GIVE a Gremlin away...)

74-gremlin-body-on-a-74-jeep-frame-100_0173.jpg

Curky again...
  4. Curky

OH MY GOD! LMAO. I would so send this to her but since I told her to deal with it, it would make things worse because she would know I am being a complete smart ass. I would buy it. looks fun. surreal again

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] I could not help it:gasp:. I sent it to her any way about an hour ago. still have not got a reply yet, :fighting0040: surreal is up
  5. SurrealOne

You're so sleeping on the couch, tonight.

Curky again...
  6. Curky

yep it is me. She still has not replied. Oh well. I thought it was funny. Screw the couch, It is nice out now. I'll go in the back sleep in the shed with some beer and a fire. I'm good. :rofl:Surreal again
  7. SurrealOne

Here, FSBO local to you: http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/3816841185.html

4x4, not Ford, not red, not boxy, not a car, and it's only half your budget, too, which leaves you the ability to sink 2k into it to address any problems that crop up. Oh and its got a big back seat for making out with her boyfriend. (I joke ... because you know as well as I do that THAT sort of thing happens in his car, not hers...)

I think you and the wife are making this harder than it is...

@Curky once more.
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice find S, I agree it should happen in his car....... oh, and that last part too. Man up Curky, you can handle this. Never take advice from me on women considering I don't have one now...... Surreal you're up dude. :rofl:
  9. SurrealOne

You got me. As for not having a woman, [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], you probably have the best and most realistic advice on women specifically BECAUSE you don't have one. You're not head-over-heels for one ... nor is one attached to you like a ball and chain ... so you get to call it as you see it.

Married men commit to a life of putting up with a specific woman's $hit, so they've made their bed ... or in [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]'s case, tonight, couch, or shed, I suppose. :rofl:

Sarge next.
  10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Nope surreal next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.