Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in before bed. 2 days down, 3 more to go. Then it's off to Indiana for a few days.

I'm gonna guess Curky in the morning. Figure with him being in the doghouse he probably won't oversleep LOL.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

it is me.

Thanks surreal but I can't get into craigslist right now??? I think it is broke right now. I will keep checking. Oh, I sleep in bed too, lol

Donyms, I am maned up but you need to know when to say,"SCREW IT!" I know how to play the game with mine. sometimes it put me in the silenced mode for a day or two but really don't mind the peace, lol
    Donyms next

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got it buddy, I get my new Michelins put on this morning so that will be good and then I have to go by the body shop and have my new cowl hood dry fit. If everything looks good when they fit it then they can paint it and hopefully I can get it put on the first part of next week. I also got my new gauge cluster in and installed. It looks and works great. I got the Escalade cluster with the white face and blue LED backlighting. Surreal is up now........ :glasses:

4. Curky

nope he is a no show. I gave him time. Good luck with all of that.

After that hope everyone is having a great day. Mine is well. Where has CR been? Still doing AP tests? I'll go with Surreal next?

- - - Updated - - -

Still going with Surreal next

But since I added a thread in the coffee shop and I have to wait for it to be approved??????? Here is the pic for you guys
    936877_328442763951369_1986462234_n.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You got me! Busy day, here. And WTFBBQ is that mess I quoted, above, about?

CR next...

6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I'm in. My new drill and impact driver came in :glasses:. Now I own 3 drills. 1 Ryobi Autoshift drill (greatest thing on earth), 1 Ryobi compact Hammer drill, and 1 Ryobi reg 1/2" drill. All are part of the ONE+ series that allow me to use any 18v Ryobi battery on 50+ tools. They have both Nicd and Lithium batteries.

Also my AP testing finished last week. This weekend will be fun I'm working my the roof leak on my truck using the instructions given to me by Surreal. Also 200,000 miles is just around the corner should hit it driving to Vermont this weekend. At 199,830 now.

Surreal next.

7. donyms

Just me checking in. My hood fitting went well today and they are going to paint it now and after it is cured good then they are going to put it on and buff the whole truck. They also took my engine cover off and kept it today, the guy doing the paint work said he had a cool idea how to paint the engine cover to match the paint scheme of the truck. I think that will be cool. Surreal, you're up bud. :glasses:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick. Gotta get to bed early because I have to be up early in the morning. Uncle Sam is making me go to the doctor for a blood draw (standard procedure when you're going on orders for more than 30 days). Anyway, y'all have a good one. Surreal next.

9. Curky

Nope it is me. Donyms next

10. donyms

I'm here kind of. Got to go on another service call this morning. I think Curky will be back again. :glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.